Pats bingley on the head. They didn't take a bus home after the london subway, did they? And they hold everyone in the area for questioning, which can take awhile. I'm actually a published author many times over, so your critique of my writing skills actually made me smile. If you like NYC so much why didn't you tay? As for my typing skills I am recovering from severe eye injury to both eyes and the black print on a bright white background is hard for me to see clearly. I've spoken with a mod about this problem. If that offends you I apologize. My insult was to the NYPD, with whom I'm sure I have had more dealings with professionally than you have had privately, not you. Since I don't play well with the sensitive lads I have a simple suggestion: Let's simply avoid each other? I'm sure Chaos will scold me for that, won't be the first time. I would suggest you get more real world experience before attacking those of us who had done so. In conclusion if I have hurt your feelings in any way I offer my most sincere apologies. Ciao.