I agree, Denis. We invite each other into our heads sometimes but that doesn't mean we're always going to understand each other when we do. We're really good about trying here at ETS though. :-)

Other than a lot of guns, (how many that is IMO, I can't say, but sometimes I just think, "Whoa!! And then I find 13 lighters in my Jeep consoles today and I kinda sorta start to understand.) I just realized that there is always one thing that makes me think, "Really?" when I hear it. I've never given feedback about it because I figure that I'm biased against it because it's something that I just don't understand. Handcuff key?

For military, LEO and other carry handcuff career guys, I get it, but for the average Joe? I just can't get into that mindset. Nobody's ever suggested that I add one to my kit, and I really don't think it's a detriment for anyone else to carry one, so I just keep my mouth shut about it. (I'd probably mention something if asked and I thought that someone had too many guns at the expense of some other necessity, but I would tread lightly.)

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA