Originally Posted By: spuds
Anybody own any other halulite gear?

Not Haulite specifically, but I have GSI Pinnacle Soloist that I really like. It gives me pretty much everything I need for cooking in one relatively compact package (including stove & fuel). I have a brief write-up on it here: Snow Peak Gigapower & GSI Soloist

The only drawback to the system is that the rubber handle and plastic lid make it a stove-only pot for me and GSI doesn't seem to make a stainless version of the Soloist yet (they have introduced stainless versions of the ketalist and a few other systems that are campfire friendly).

As for the original question, I don't normally do hot drinks unless I'm overnighting. I've recently quit coffee, but Cup-a-Soups are really nice at the end of the day as is hot chocolate, the latter primarily in winter for the extra calories at night. Various herbal teas are now on the menu for breakfast.