Aksar,referring to me ,the 4x4 over and over posts by me,Im the broken record.

Im not discounting 4x4 makes folks over confident,thats where the experience factor plays. Just because its 4x4,street tires wont cut it yet folks see those stupid commercials and think it does,Then you have the 4x4's that cant move and block the roads.

We are very steep here on the roads and just shake our heads at the uninformed 4x4 owners that havent a clue what they are doing,or what they DONT have . Monster street 4x4 trucks,add hard mud tires (STAY HOME!)....Escalades in snow banks with low profile street tires(STAY HOME!)I hear ya totally on what you are saying.

You must equip your 4x4 with the equipment that will actually move you in the environment you are tackling.BFG all terrain tires can tackle most situations very well.Freeway,dirt,snow and rain,its a good thing,they are extremely popular up here.

Pete,you would LOVE these on your Jeep,my Jeep has em.And quiet soft ride too!And high mileage too especially on our light Jeeps,They will take you through any road condition at all that California offers.
==========================

http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?ds...paign=Shopzilla

Type of Tire: All season tiresAll season tires
with snowflake symbolMeets the severe snow service requirements of the Rubber Manufacturers Association (RMA) and the Rubber Association of Canada (RAC) and is having the mountain/snowflake symbol.
Sidewall: RWL (White Letters - Raised White Letters)
Manufacturer
part number (sku): 49774
Manufacturer Warrranty Brochure: pdf PDF Download
Speed index: Q: this tire is approved for speeds up to 160 km/h !!
Test results Profile All-Terrain T/A KO:
+++0- Tire Reviews by Tirestest.com