I need your help, fellow ETSers. Having a baby has melted my brain and I'm having a tough time packing for two.

I am ditching my urban commute edc backpack. Thank you for all your help with that! Life has taken me in a new direction and now, in addition to the baby and her carrier/stroller, I need to also haul a diaper bag. Keeping in mind that it might not be me that needs to bag, I'd like it to cover more than simple diaper changes (i.e. power/vehicle failures, unexpected foul weather, etc.) It's sort of her own personal GHB/BOB but don't want it to weigh 800 pounds.

As of today, the bag is a typical diaper bag with a shoulder strap.
http://www.derekalexanderleather.ca/inde...t&Itemid=30

Right now, it contains:

Baby documents
Change pad
Diapers
Wipes
Roll of doggie doo doo bags
Butt cream
Vaseline
Receiving Blankets(2)
Extra onsie
Extra fleece sleeper
Baby leggings
Baby socks
Wool baby beanie
Soother
SS baby bottle
Instant formula (enough for 8 feedings)
Breast milk bags
SS Water bottle
Purelle
Simple FAK
OTC and prescription meds
Heat sheets (1p)
Bandana
Disposable poncho
Petzle E+ headlight (& extra batteries)
LED Glow stick (Thank you, Izzy!)
Gerber Suspension multi-tool
Cliff bar
Package of gummy candies
Maxi pads
Jetscream whistle on lanyard
PSK (modified DR/AMK, including MicroPUR tabs, BIC, etc.)

Things I'm considering:

1. I'd like to add a warmer blanket than the receiving blankets.

2. A second change of clothes for the baby would be better.

3. I'd like to add a shirt/top for me for those inevitable spit-up accidents.

4. Although we may leave the pavement when the days start warming up, we won't be venturing too far off the beaten path for the foreseeable future. (The "A Cautionary Tale for Parents" thread makes me nauseous.) That means I can use the storage area under the stroller - which is a space only slightly larger than this bag as it sits right now. (I thought about tackling my GHB/Day hike kit today but quickly realized that's going to take a lot more thought, and isn't going to be necessary for a while anyway. For now I can carry my pack while I push her and hers.)

FYI - It's winter here. We're still getting -10C or colder days, along with windchill and snow. I'll worry about sun and bugs when the seasons change.

Any suggestions from you grizzled parents out there?

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA