Well, the cruise ship Triumph (kind of ironic name, come to think of it) is almost at port.

I kept reading these reports of water and sewage in the hallways and that seemed odd to me. I figured it was because the passengers were told to use plastic bags for personal sanitation and to put the bags out in the hallway for collection and maybe those bags leaks if they are not tied closed tightly.

But finally started reading some reports from passengers where actual water and sewage lines are reported broken in different parts of the ship. I don't know anything about maritime plumbing, but I'm a bit surprised that a power loss causes things like sewer lines to break. Anyway, so these reports of sewage soaked hallways really are true.

"OK, grandma, just wheel yourself down the hallway in your wheelchair back to the cabin and I'll be right there. What do you mean your hands are getting wet?..." Eiewwwww. sick

Carnival Cruise Line is lucky that there has been virtually no phone or Internet service during this ordeal. They'll certainly be raked over the coals shortly as soon as people get back in touch with civilization and get back on social media in droves.