Fetishes !!

It may bring a few negative ideas to our minds, but for me I have a "good" fetish. I have befriended my bag.

If you think about it, many times , especially in hard times, and times of stress and conflict, you start to think like ( I don't have REAl friends to trust and count on). I had the feeling many times, and when I thought about those times I remembered that I almost always have turned back to my bag ( GHB or whatever you may want to call it). Sometimes, I had to use the medical pouch for eye drops or alllergy pill, or the knife to open something , or pen & paper to write a to-do list, or the multitool to fix something

In most of these cases, there were people who didn't do anything.
Some were hysterical, but didnt do a thing.
Some wanted to do, but couldn't.
Some didnt even care !!!
but my bag was there and it got what i needed

Another thing is that bags do not argue unnecessarily !!
In one bag/kit, I have got 2 EMT shears. Seems to have happened by mistake, then when I found out I just left them both there to remember that bags "don't mind". This is in contrast to many people who argue for the sake of argument, like a work collegue who always was absent from our meetings, and when we started the work which we agreed on , he always argued and made it difficult for us to finish the work on time.

I have decided on that bag to contain 2 EMT shears, and so far it hasn't said a word !!!