Doug took to pic of the LED. Mine will not get quite that close. He was 1/2 an inch away from it! The other three photos are mine and they were taken with a Canon Powershot S100 Digital Elph. Wheew. That is a big name for such a little camera. It is billed as the smallest 2 megapixel in the world.<br><br>That lizard incedent must have been starteling! If they are out the rattlers are too. We just went to Josephine Saddle. We didn't have time to make a summit attempt. Maybe next time.<br><br> Rock climbing is something we will never do together Ron. I am afraid of heights. I know that sounds funny for someone who flys for a living but a good solid deck beneath your feet is different.<br><br>Doug, I checked out your Nikon 990 and I am impressed. I believe our cameras both use the compact flash cards for data collection. The shape and size of yours is not bad at all and I believe it would be a good one to carry along most anywhere. Once you get used to the features on that camera you may miss them with a more simple model. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Edited by BoyNhisDog (11/12/01 12:13 AM)