Yes Ron, I live in Tucson. A fantastic place to be if you like the outdoors. We are surrounded by five mountain ranges and the closest are the Catalinas which shoot up to 9157'. They take you through lower sonoran to alpine life zones in a long day hike. 10 minutes will get me to the nearest trailhead from my house. They cover 200 square miles. It is 85 degrees here today. It's close to Mexico too.<br><br>Doug, you have a very nice and versital camera. I see why you would like the capability of interchangeable lens's. Your macro feature is top notch. You are right, my macro isn't up to professional standards but it does what I need it to do. Normal focus is 22" to infinity. This will get me down to 4". Not bad for a camera that is the size of a deck of cards. <br><br>I saw a Minolta with a very nice looking lens that gets 5+ megapixels on the front of a magazine today. Very nice but not something I would lug all over. There is a camera for everyone out there somewhere. I sure like the quality of yours.