I watched the first and second episode and recorded the third. I did see a few minutes of that third episode and was not impressed with the "predator" scenario.

I also was not impressed with the first, introduction episode and the desert show. I think Discovery is over doing the special operations angle and the whole military "connection" to these shows. As someone that spent 20 years in the military and 17 of that in special operations as a Army Special Forces qualified soldier, I am not impressed with what Discovery is selling. Sort of offended, actually.

I have a lot of respect for Joe Teti and his service and his training, that doesn't mean I want it thrown at me every few minutes. You're out of the military, stop using it as a career crutch.

Cody, despite any good technique that he knows and preaches, is doing the viewer a disservice by participating on these shows which are clearly scripted and aimed at the ignorant, and not in a helpful way.

I have a 6 year old relative that loves the outdoors and shows about the outdoors, he can't watch Dual Survival because of the stupid stunts like drinking urine and cauturizing wounds with gunpowder. Now, with season 3 we have the added language using "F" words, bleeping constantly while the 2 characters argue about nothing, except the ablity to argue. This sort of nonsense is not good for kids.

Discovery channel seems set on filling their schedule with shows about people in conflict over, motorcycles, gold mining or the outdoors. They seldom have informative shows about useful subjects, everything has become over sensationalized BS aimed at some gullible viewers. Sad, they are going the same way as so many other networks and not providing much decent programming.