What joblot says, People either Being Busy / or Thinking they are, and Modern Day Creature Comforts!, -Come to Mind as Likely Things Behind this!

If NYC *After* September 11th is No Better at Basic Preparedness than That Figure!........! And it's Really Not All that Long Thereafter!

If NYC is so, I Hate to so How Much Less some Other Places may be so!

I'm a Good Bit Inclined to Ruefully Have to Lean to your Possible Figures!, Eugene.

I Think Split Screen Comparisons shud be Made on the Tube! Of America in the Immeadiate Weeks and Months Following Sept. 11th! And America as it has Largely and Lethargically Laxed Off by Now! The Contrast would be Astoni-Striking! Sure we Keep a Lot of Alertness Up! But we Drop Too Many Balls too! Where is our Sea of Flags!? They Lasted No More than a Half a Year! We as a Nation Loudly said that we'd Never Forget! I Wonder How Well we Really Sometimes Remember!

I Mean to Steer Clear of Politics and Controversy! Writing the Previous Paragraph makes me Nervous from that Standpoint! But I Write the Previous Paragraph in Connection with What we're saying here about NYC and American Basic Preparedness.

Such Knowledge and Kits, are of course even More Important than say Flags, when it Comes to Things along Preparedness Lines in Itself. But Other Things as we be, can be Symptomatic of This Lack of Preparedness or of a Preparedness Mindset and Attitude.

I Must Add, in All Factuality, that I'm Not yet Fully Up to Speed on General Preparedness, Personally myself! I will at least mention, that I still have Spots on my Own Kettle, while Constructively Commenting on that of Others. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]Eugene[/email]