Originally Posted By: hikermor
There is a strong emphasis on personal protective equipment in the recommendations in this thread, and rightly so. i would go so far as to suggest a good hard hat, preferably better than the usual construction model. It could serve as the container for most of the suggested items. Some nitrile or latex gloves might be good in addition to the work gloves, which really ought to be stout leather.

I am inclined to think the suggestions are far better than what little can be put in an Altoids tin however, most of this stuff is things that can be readily carried with one all the time.

If one works in a specific office, it might be something you could store in a desk drawer or filing cabinet, or a locker if one worked in a shop area and had a locker.

But for most people there just is no place to store this kind of stuff that is secure and fairly easy to get to if it is needed.

I keep a few things in my lunch bag, and some more stuff in my car, along with a little bit in my desk.

Bob