Forgot to mention yesterday that we have 1/2 dozen of these solar garden lights. These cost $2.99 each in a mid summer sale.

The lights come with a cheap rechargeable 400 mah NI-Cad battery which don't last very long so I immediately replaced with Eneloops. I am not sure how much the batteries get charged but from preliminary testing in August, I found that with a low battery, a full day of sun would allow the light to work for about 2 days. A fully charged Eneloop fresh from a charger will allow the light to have about a 3 day+ run time before it is too weak to give off any decent illumination.

These lights are perfect for hallways, bedrooms, bathrooms etc. They don't give a lot of light but certainly enough to allow you see, especially in bathrooms that do not have any windows such as this one and fits perfectly in the towel rack.

John Lubbock