The pictures of people crowding around any available power to charge their phones made me realize that this is not something I really thought too much of.

Prior planning was that I would be able to recharge our phone (same brand and models) from our battery booster/power pack or the deep cycle battery if needed...provided that we were at home. The other plan was to charge from the vehicle 12 volt system but that would also depend on being in or staying with the vehicle.

The other scenario not thought about, was what happen if we had to ever leave on foot and not have a source to re-charge the phones along the way to wherever we may headed.

To that end, I just ordered 2 new spare phone batteries and a separate charger from Ebay which for the $40.00 total is IMO, money well spent.

I also stopped at the store on the way home today and also picked up another 4 slot AA/AAA battery charger. Now with 2 chargers, it will much easier to manage the 3-4 month charging rotation on the 40 or so AA Eneloops we have on hand.

John Lubbock