Hello, all! I just received my JETBeam BC20 today and I'm pretty stoked! My initial impression is that it's a lot of light for the money. It's rated at 305 lumens and while I don't have the gear to test that claim it is incredibly bright- much brighter than my Surefire E1B, and Surefire is notorious for under rating their lights. It's well made, very solid feeling with very nice machining. It takes 2 x CR123A batteries and has a removable pocket clip.

The main thing I love about it is that it only has 2 modes! The very nice forward clicky simply activates the light in whatever mode you set it. With the bezel fully tightened the light is set @ full power or 305 lumens. A 1/4 twist or so of the bezel puts it into low mode. Dead simple! If you wish to use it as a "tactical" light to disorient an opponent simply point and press. For low mode it's easy to set it to low without even looking at it.

Finally, it's IP8 waterproofed and only $33! Pretty good deal. JETBeam has a pretty good reputation for quality so I expect it will hold up well but I'll update if it doesn't.