We used to shoot at a local place called the Bridgeton Township Sportsman's Association, but I got kicked out for suggesting in an email that they maintain their Facebook page and do more to recruit new range members. No, really. Apparently they no longer want "just shooters" in the club, only hunters. Whatever.

Now, the only place I shoot is in my own back yard, which is a tad problematic for anything larger than a .22, both from a noise perspective and because my backstop really isn't up to the task for anything much larger and I don't want to build it up anymore than it already is.

I used to shoot IPSEC up at the Hellertown PA gun club, a nice facility, but it's a bit of a drive and I don't have the time anymore. There was a real rough and tumble public range at Nockamixon State Park, it closed years ago because of fears that it wasn't safe (low berms, etc..)

If there was a way for me to open a public range that I could charge admission to, I would, but I seriously doubt that I could find the combination of land and location needed. There's a quarry not far from me that will, one day, be a perfect outdoor range location, but it's still very much active.