17% of men will get prostate cancer.#2 cancer in men. The cost to remove BPA from canned food is a whopping 2.2 cents per can.

When you get prostate Ca,would 2.2 cents per can seem ridiculous to you for removing a chemical that we dont need in our diet?Thats found in 93% of the populations urine.

When you put constant estrogen into your body.....the result is not going to be a good thing in any event,why would you want it in your food?

When you get prostate ca,my bet is you will wish you had never seen BPA,in any event you wont be chuckling about it.

My 2 best friends have prostate Ca,one is dead,other says today was told he is facing surgery.Neither found it amusing.I have BPH,bet a lot of you do too.

Do you need synthetic estrogen going after your reproductive organs when it doesnt need to be there?

And the cost to remove it is 2.2 cents per can of food?
===============================
March 1997: Studies show BPA to be toxic at levels that are in people. Just four years after EPA reaffirms its BPA safety standard, Fred vom Saal at the University of Missouri-Columbia finds that low level exposure to bisphenol A harms the prostate. This is the first of many studies from academic labs that will find harmful effects of BPA at levels of exposure far below the government's BPA safety standards, in the range of what is found in people. Over the next 11 years the body of literature on low-dose BPA toxicity will grow to include more than 100 publications linking BPA to breast and prostate damage, early puberty, behavioral problems, and other effects at levels up to 25 times lower than EPA's "safe" dose. [vom Saal's landmark 1997 prostate study]