Originally Posted By: dougwalkabout
When a thread goes off the rails, we members (and by extension Mr. Ritter's foundation) are all tarred with that same "tin foil hat" brush. So I believe it is quite proper to speak up.

If a corporate recruiter asked me about my online activities (and they do ask), would I be proud to list my participation in ETS? Not the way things are going. They would take one look and say "crackpot!"
Doug,You are correct,speaking up is appropriate and you are voicing your opinion,good on you.... however,being aware of SCIENTIFIC studies regarding food/drug studies is hardly 'crackpot' IMO.

No twitter/facebook here. Search away!

I post nothing that I dont stand by regarding my health/safety. I still have that right to freedom of speech and thought in America, (Not withstanding forum policies,they have a right to what is allowable on their site) at least for now.Im not giving that up to some corporation. Not me.

They have problems with you being informed on what scientific studies say about what you ingest and what others think about same,well.....I wouldnt be working there

THESE are MY opinions,NOT DOUGS!

Edited by spuds (09/29/12 08:46 PM)
Edit Reason: Dont want to impact Dougs employment due to MY opinions on health/safety and survival