I am progressively losing my Normalcy bias as I think it will make for a better survival strategy in a world of vested exploitative interest.
=========================
You better believe it! Normalcy bias,thats a true thing for sure we need to protect against.
---------

Up to this point the only evidence put forward by Monsanto in the early days were 3 day feeding studies.

You wouldnt accept that for your meds,but your food? Without it even being labeled?

Telling that Europe doesnt want the stuff,same as BPA. I will follow the money and politics before taking on that risk,now we have the first lifetime studies,ever,on GMO's,the evidence says....be aware of possible risks.

Weird things happening in agriculture,be proactive.Like in your other preps,not reactive or inactive,thats a poor choice in your other preps.So should be in prepping your body IMO,thats what its all about after all,getting your body thru life's dangers.

There were early indications statins had problems ( BEFORE approval),the manufacturers knew and covered up those studies and didnt submit that data,now the dosages have been reduced....now that the patents have expired they are admitting,Oh BTW,this stuff can damage your heart.Best selling drug in history up to now,maybe its been surpassed,dont know,but we are talking billions and billions,and withheld info on dangers.

Follow the money,evil/greedy people will kill you for a buck,its history's story.Thats not tinfoil,thats reality.

Same story,be aware of possible risks,no statins in this house (fill in your drug,the list of killer drugs is huge),no heart damage either....like many now have.And took Decades to manifest. Glad I listened to my researcher friend who put it on the radar for me from the get go.

Be safe and keep informed and be ahead of the curve,just like you are in other areas,BOB,BOV etc etc.