to the forum , been involved in the field for years, Ive found something unique in that theres an awful lot of "talkers" it seems in the "survival" world , Im changing my thinking as far as being associated with the survivalists, the reason is this Ive come across several over the past few years always starts out promising , but then there weaknesses start to show and then there is either an agenda or theyre like lil childen playing cowboys and indians .
Everything from the "Im off the grid" come to my facebook page, really? I thought you said you were off the grid , to the thousands of religious groups, now just to be clear I will align with a christian group mainly because of the us vs them atitude meaning a particular religious group!

I found this site by chance , seems as though its real , Doug is real , I like the fact that the website is run by someone who practices what he preaches , most of the survival forums i see are so fake , the website is owned by some 9 to 5r who hasnt ever taken his jeep off road much less the driveway !

If I [censored] ya all off from the get go , feel free to delete me, Im just surprised to finally find a real site , remember back when survival magazine came out and the people contacts in the back , those were real people!

Anyway about ,for a second I was a US Marine 0311 , 20 yr cop ,own my own business now , live on a lake , yes im into guns , and i do know how to use them , I dont have a ccw and not because I was a cop , i dont need my name on another govt roll card!Oh Im also in a motorcycle club (for marines) REDACTED
Anyway thanks , Oh and I have a Biolite and that thing rocks btw!!

Edited by NightHiker (10/01/12 06:40 PM)
Edit Reason: Inappropriate comments