When I say chemicals,read the labels on processed food,reads like a chemistry set,my homegrown/produced products do not.Yes,mine may have a few chemicals,it isnt chock full of endless alphabet chems.

I dont need food dyes,etc etc etc,or organo-phosphates on MY veggies I grow.

I will say this,the fewer chemicals you ingest from the the food you eat,breathe,the better off you are.

I DONT believe in better living thru chemicals.

And lets not get obtuse and say what about medicines that save your life? Thats of course true,there are also many pharmaceuticals,approved,that are later shown after being used on us guinea pigs and found to be most harmful.Im not jumping on the latest drug bandwagon,no thanks,I'll take the generics with decades of apparent safety before the latest greatest poorly tested profit driven carp being tested on ME.

And that friends are the GMO's,Im NOT happy with that!Being a lab rat,or am I just a victim on the war on the populace? Plenty in power think 3/4 of the worlds population needs to be eliminated,and no,thats not paranoia,its factual,the literature is out there,real stuff. Yet freakin again it comes back to politics and what your level of comfort is with these aspects.

So I choose not to be the lab rat for them,but am fine letting someone else be one should they have no problem with that.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/09/20/...rifying-tumors/

Is that pic your comfort risk level?It sure isnt mine.So now we have GMO HFCS in just about everything??? No,Im not comfortable with that.

In my foods I choose to avoid whatever non sense,profit generating chemicals I can.Have some red food dye,no thanks,not if I can avoid it,REASONABLY.