Quote:
and another friend pointed this about GMO corn when it hit with roundup causing horrible tumors.

HFCS is a US government subsided sweeter (tax payer funded) and its cost of production is distorted in the World market place through Cane and beet sugar import tariffs and subsidies to grow corn (the majority grown in the USA is Monsanto GMO corn Mon 863, insecticide-producing Mon 810, and Roundup® herbicide-absorbing NK 603 i.e. the GMO corn to the report you have linked to). HFCS is also linked to a whole host of known, difficult to treat but wholly preventable diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. It would appear these Monsanto products are also linked to higher rates of cancer.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE-H__aIEFE

Even more concerning is the Russian study of Monsanto GMO corn, which has indicated long term sterility issues for subsequent generations in the mammals forced to eat this product i.e. who cannot avoid it because they cannot read the label ingredients wink

In the UK, I am now beginning to see many products that traditionally have used cane and beet sugars now being replaced with Fructose Corn Syrup. GMO corn products could not survive in the market place without the import tariffs and subsidies, yet the attempts to export this costly industrial mono agriculture product to other nations has even required strong arms foreign policy objective tactics to push these Monsanto products on to the rest of the world. (such as indicated in the Wikileaks information)

As for the apologists of GMO and the so called benefits of feeding the world (which are highly disputed anyway and has no basis in fact), then ultimately this will lead to a historical disaster. Remember how long it took the producers of tobacco to admit liability for its product for causing lung cancer.

As for estrogen chemical mimickers such as BPA and the other chemicals which effect the ability of the local Florida male gators which haven't been able to grow a penis, yeah its best to avoid as much as possible (along with the excrement of the Monsanto GMO bacteria which was developed for biological weapons research i.e. another sweetener that has known brain cancer effects)

I think were beginning to see a theme developing here by Monsanto Inc over the last few decades. whistle