Coyotes are good. I had one a loooong time ago. Classic.

I ruck pretty much every week, several times. Weight ranging from around 45-70 lbs. I use a GORUCK GR1 which is a internal type that is made by and for Special Operation teams. The other is a bigger external frame Eberlestock Warhammer. A hybrid between a 21st Century Alice Frame and a hauler like ASKAR mentioned above. Last month I rucked a small mountain in the Warhammer and I strapped two full 5 gallon round water jugs in the hauler area and still had the side pods full of gear, maybe 120 lbs. total.

I am still eyeballing my next pack and I can't decide if I want a Mystery Ranch 3 day assault pack or the Camelbak knock off called the TriZip. Camelbak is about 40% cheaper and uses the Mystery Ranch frame which is a Cadillac ride for an internal pack but the official MR packs have lifetime warranty's like my GR1. As I have already destroyed three other packs this year (5.11 24 Rush, REI something and a 3 day pack I picked up at clothing sales) having a life time warranty is key for me.