GM's Hummer brand doesn't exist anymore, therefore no new Hummers are being made. Even when they were in production, I rarely saw one off-roading, at least here on the east coast. Most prevalent were the H3's, probably because they were the most affordable and are small enough to fit down most trails. H1's are just rare in general, while H2's are/were pretty expensive and simply too wide for a lot of trails.

Much more common are Jeeps (specifically Wranglers or Cherokees), Toyota 4Runners/FJs, pickup trucks of various makes/models, and in some places old Broncos/K5 Blazers. Lately the new thing is Ford's Raptor pickup. It's way too wide for tight technical trails (just like with the H1/H2), but when they have room to run they can be pretty amazing. Very powerful, as new ones have 411hp/434ft-lbs tq from a naturally aspirated engine (that converts to 306kw/588nm I think).

Occasionally I see a few older Land Rovers (usually Discovery models, as Defenders are extremely rare here), but they're nightmares to keep running. Reliability is extremely poor and when they do break parts can be difficult and expensive to procure.

Other than that, it's dirt bikes and ATVs everywhere off-road. ATVs are extremely popular, as they're less expensive than 4x4 trucks/SUVs, they aren't required to meet the same safety standards road-going vehicles are, and they aren't required to meet the same emissions standards road-going vehicles are. This means they can be extremely compact and comparatively simple (and everyone in a family can have fun driving their own if they're old enough and can afford it). The downside is, in most places, they aren't legal for use on public roads. Therefore, if you aren't storing them in the same place you ride, then you'll probably have to transport them on a trailer (or in the bed of a pickup if you're just moving one ATV).