Okay, it seems there is some consensus that a wood saw is the most important tool to have in your multi-tool after a plain edge knife. Therefore I went ahead and ordered a SAK Rucksack...it's the large lockback with a saw, a blade, can/bottle openers, corkscrew, and awl.<br><br>I owned the equivalent knife, minus the saw, and relied on it regularly...until I took it to be sharpened in Santiago, Chile, and the guy literally destroyed the blade sharpening it. He had a small machine shop, I asked him if he sharpened knives...he said yes, but obviously he didn't! It was amazingly hard to find someone who sharpened knives in that country.<br><br>I've bought a sharpmaker and a sterling superior sharpener recently. Haven't used either yet. The sharpmaker comes with a video tape, but ironically I only have DVD.<br><br>I also just mail orderd a small Kershaw Vapor. It's a Ken Onion design, and seems to be a poor man's Sebenza at around $26. (It's a similar design to the Sebenza...or as similar as you can get at 1/12th the price).<br><br>I'll probably pick up a Leatherman (I just wish I could find my old Wave, but I assume that will never happen). I may wait until Doug gives his final report on the juices, but I'll probably cave in the next time I'm at Costco and just get the wave. They sell them for $60 there including a Cordura sheath and a AAA mini-maglite (the two battery kind).<br><br>Then once Doug presumably gives a good review to the Juices, I'll have to buy one or two of them :)<br><br>I read either here or on bladeforums.com that the Juice's can opener is inferior to the SAK. Anyone know how the wave's can opener compares?<br><br>By the way, for those also potentially tempted to get a leatherman wave at costco, maglites are relatively bad flashlights. But still the price on the overall package is good, and the maglite can be given to a friend who is less picky about gadgets!<br>