I called hubby yesterday to tell him that I had to go to the Urgent Care Clinic because of a bladder infection. (This is a clinic that's part of the medical clinic I go to. If your doctor isn't available and it's not an ER emergency, they ask you to go there instead of any old walk-in clinic, so that your records can stay consolidated. It's fast too, and less of a burden on the system.)

It was an unenventful trip. I was in and out in an hour, prescription in hand.

Coming home was not quite so uneventful. Hubby was in a little bit of a tizzy. He thought I had gone to the ER. He relaxed as soon as I re-explained but he had an epiphany. The man who makes fun of my prepper habits, told me in no unequivical terms that I need to prep my hospital go-bag now. He even had a bag out ready to fill.

He's right, of course. So, I've packed a bag that's going to live near the front door so he can grab it quickly if he needs to, without having to run around the house freaking out not knowing what to pack. Last time, I got 7 pairs of underwear that didn't fit, 3 bras that didn't fit, a housecoat and 1 slipper. Thank goodness for best friends with a key to the house! wink

So far, this go-bag has:
-underwear
-socks
-slippers
-fleece sweater
-pants
-toiletries
-emerg phone list
-silk sleeping bag liner
-pillow
-water bottle

I'm also going to add a nightgown and housecoat. Once we get closer to the delivery date, I'll add in an alarm clock for feedings, nursing stuff and baby stuff. I'm sure there's something I'm not thinking about it. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA