Quote:
Empty nester is sounding better all the time

LOL

I write in a local forum that is focused on family life. One lady told me that she repeatedly read my wish of spending some time alone ( in the desert or remote beach) and she was kind of (what's wrong with this guy). She said that earlier, if she spent two hours by herself she would become crazy. However, after having kids who consume all her available time she would LOVE to spend a few days alone. LOL.

Really, between family and work ( not to mention elderly parents and modern society with all its faults) , a personal crisis is not at all something imaginary. Even day to day events slowly but surely push our nerves to the limit. Take for example my boss decision. We needed to order a few things and he said that money and endless redtape makes it hard to get them . OK ... but he later ordered something else that NONE of us need, nor do we have a space for, and its price would have paid for what we need.

Grrrr....

That stuff will arrive, and it will be OUR problem to find where to put it, and who will take care of it !!!

I am more than angry !!