Yes, I am in Saudi Arabia

I do buy a things online time to time, but when I subscribed to a mail forwarding company here ( for the U.S. companies that won't ship outside the U.S.) the list of no-no's included flammable stuff , which I guess would include stove fuels.

However, I do have esbit fuel now as I mentioned above. Someone imported it by mistake and I bought a few dozens. The purpose of this thread is to investigate the possibility of finding a secondary fuel to supplement what I have already in case I don't get another chance of finding it again.

Reading thru local forums, it seems that esbit stoves have been found around but at totally unexpected sources like one guy who found them at a propane gas supplier !!! He bought a few and told everyone on that forum. Why that propane gas supplier had them ?? No one knows. Where can they be found locally in the future ?? Maybe in a bicycle shop or a cosmetics shop, LOL.

As I said, the overwhelming majority of campers here use gas stoves , and wood off course, but no liquid fuels ( neither alcohol nor petroleum based) and no esbit type fuels. There is no demand for these , and this is why they are hard to find. My need for the esbit actually is not for camping, it is for prepping. We don't have many preppers around here, and this is why I found myself at ETS