how about a lightweight "rocket stove" for the GHB...vertical fire box, with a horizontal feed at the base..the feed has an elevated grate that allows most any fuel to be fed in as it is consumed, and allows a good flow of oxygen underneath to feed the fire chamber... a stationary one is easily constructed of a couple of concrete blocks and half blocks...many vids on YouTube

I use a Swiss Ranger Volcano stove that I opened up the feed hole so that it can be fed with a Trangia alcohol burner, or Sterno gelled alcohol can

I have isoproply alcohol (70%) available, and most DIY alcohol stoves don't work well on it... through a little trial and error you can get a pretty good flame if you supply a lot of air, and have a red glowing preheater available.....if you have access to some 1/4" hardware cloth... a double thickness around the inside of a cola (cut 2" from bottom) can's circumference will support a pot...so that two 1/4" layer (1/2") is above the rim...use a hand paper punch to make a circumference series of holes around the can for additional air supply...start 1" from the bottom and 3 rings of holes..., and an additional single cylinder of the mesh (1/4" below the rim to make up for the dome at the bottom of the can)...somewhat concentric to act as a vaporizing column...hold in place with a piece of mesh in the bottom of the can is its position is relatively important...

paraffin and cotton rope wick stoves work well for emergency, but they are pretty sooty in the Swiss stove

it is hard to beat the Trangia if you have a supply of denatured alcohol