I believe the most interesting aspect of this series is the fact that on the face of it the "event" can be based in fact... not fiction.

An well-placed detonated HEMP (High altitude Electromagnetic Pulse) could take out the entire US grid, most of Canada's and most of Mexico's... but it gets a bit Hollywood to suggest an EMP is responsible for the entire globe going down. Unless you had around 10+ geo-spaced HEMP explosions all about the same time...

Anyway, one neat aspect to this series is that even though it is set 15 years on and the main plot will be how they lived without power, each episode is supposed to feature one "Flash Back" scene from the event and near-post event activity to build a "back story" for the characters... a glimpse at the carnage just after the event.

My buddy and I are launching a weekly podcast to discuss where the realism and fantasy meet in this series and welcome your feedback and input (we will have a comment line). Come on over and register to get notified of the first episode!

www.RevolutionFanCast.com

Cheers