Originally Posted By: Chisel
Maybe I have missed it , but here is a few suggestions:

- Homemade "info card" for you, including blood type , numbers to call in case of emergency ..etc. AND your doctor's name and ###

- Cash in small bills
- Fresh twelettes (if they won't cause nausea)

Also, if I understand correctly , you are driving to Toronto, or part of the way at least. So you have a car within a few miles(kilometers) from the clinic. In that case, look into beefing up the kit in your car trunk. Add a sleeping bag and/or blanket and other comfort items. If an emergency happens in the city, you may manage to reach the car but maybe too exhausted to start driving back home and may decide to rest for a while.

IIRC, someone here in ETS has posted a picture of his wife and newly born baby and I wrote that women really deserve more respedct for what they go throw . They are better survivors than men , and they go thru hard times to create fresh generations that make the world go on.

Best wishes

Great suggestions, Chisel! thanks! All are already implemented but this is a good reminder. My Jeep fully loaded and that's part of my challenge adjusting to this commute and using public transit to do it. it's become like a security blanket for me and I'm parking it too far to comfortably expect to walk to should something go wrong. (It's at least a 30 minute subway ride from the hospital to the TTC parking lot. At any other time, I'd say no problem, but the more pregnant I get, the longer it's going to take.) I could just bite the bullet and drive and park downtown but that would get too expensive in very short order.

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA