Looks like a very nice kit. Kudo's on your preps!

A few things you might want to think about, depending on your situation:

If you're on the water then there's a pretty good chance there'll be fish around. Adding a selection of hooks and some split-shot sinkers might give you a food option. Along with that I'd add some braided fishing line. (I'd much rather use bugs for bait than eat them!)

Instead of Gorilla tape try electrical tape: it's easier to get off when you need to get into the kit with cold, wet fingers. Fold the end over to make an easy-to-grip tab.

My tendency is to wrap the cord tightly around the outside of the kit and secure the ends with more electrical tape. This winds up allowing me to carry more cord and also have more room inside the kit for other items.

Use some of that twine to tie your striker to the ferro rod. If you fumble the rod at night you're much more likely to find the shiny striker in the grass than the dull, black rod itself.