Our U.S./Coalition Forces Achieved a Successful Rescue Today or Yesterday, of Several Italians and a Polish!

These were the same Italians earlier Kidnapped, of Which One had been Earlier and Outrageously Killed. I Heard Something Back Then, -of Something on the Order of his Saying, "Look at How an Italian Regards This!,...".(In Reaction to Some Galling Outrage as his Captors back then Did). And that He evidently Paid a Supreme Sacrifice for That. They are Security Guards, And Evidently He may have been, "A Security Guard's Security Guard!" (In the Same Sense you Hear Someone Say that Somebody is a Soldier's Soldier!).

In any Event, -Several of his Comrades, -*Were* Successfully Rescued Today!

And a Number of their Former Captors, -are now Captives Themselves!, of our Coalition. Talk About Setting Something Straight and Right!

I Think I've Heard of Another Fallujah Four Outrage, -as Having Occurred Towards Four of U.S. in Tommy Hamill's Convoy! (The Guy who Successfully Escaped!, -Several Weeks Ago.).

And Also I've Since Heard of at least One among Jessica Lynch's Party, -as Having Been Similarly and Outrageously Murdered / Executed!

Other Examples may Well Exist. Others too have been Kidnapped.

Rather than Serve as Tail Turning Ammo for the Peace Preferrers, -These Outrages Should Only Get our Dander Resolve and Determination Up All the More! Go in There with *More* Determination, Personnel, Resources, Resolve, and Forces!, -Not Less! And Over Time to Thus Envelop this Enemy and Problem!, -and So Wrestle It Down!

If we Tend to Squeam Off at these sorts of Outrages!, -Then our Avowed Mortal Enemies are Only Gonna be Tempted to Do Such All the More! -To Tip U.S. and Our Resolve Over! Weakness on Our Part!, -Only and Ironically Begets More!, -of the Very Things some of U.S. are Trying to Run From!!!

We Cannot be "Fallers Apart at the Slightest Breeze!", or "Runners at the First Raindrop!".

If or Where More Troops and Resources are Needed, -Then Go In with Such More! Not Bug Out Less! Talk About Running the Wrong Way Down the Track!

We've Had a Successful Escape! And Now a Successful Rescue! And Earlier, -a Successful Capture / Sacking, of saadam and his sons! Who Says that Successes and Good News and Developments, Never Occur in that Place!?

We Should be Aware Of, and Justifiably Proud, -in Today's Rescue! It's Not just Minor Page 50 News! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (06/09/04 01:07 AM)