The Other Day I Heard a Report of One or Two Americans being Abducted by Those over there! Today I've Heard of Yet Another!

An Ironically Fine, "Run the Wrong Way Down the Track!", Way of Trying to Get U.S. to Bug Out of Fallujah and Iraq! Like We're Suspossed to Just Be Run Out or Something!

Our Resolve, Conversely, -Can and Should Only be Strengthed and Stiffened!, -By Such! These are Our People! These are Our Fellow Americans! Run and Bug Out?! Sheesh!

A Silly Supposition of Their's! When Similar Outrageous Stuff at Fallujah was the Reason for Our Dander Being Up!, and of our Armed Presence that we Now Have in Fallujah, to Begin With!

Unless *We* Queasle and Cave Though! Our Enemies are Banking and Counting on That! *Don't* Buy That! *Don't* Fall For It!

These New Outrages will Only Get our Dander Up All the More! It Darned Certainly Should! Or One of our Worst Enemys is U.S. Ourself!

Another Bush Now Continues to Draw a Line in the Sand!, and Says that "This Will Not Stand!"

Our Country's Been 9-11ed, -Something we Hopefully Have Remembered, -and Not just Forgotten!

We Have our Peaceniks and Questioners / Doubters, Here at Home, and in Sizeable Numbers.

We Have our Faith Keepers Too!, -Also in Sizeable Numbers!

We've Stayed the Course and Kept the Faith!, for a Full Year Now. Against some Good Softieish Temptations to Bug Out!, in a Saigon and South Vietnam Style of Such! We Stay the Course Now and Over the Course of this Past Year.

They're Dealing With the Nation that's Been 9-11ed!

They're Dealing With Bush and Co. and Their Fine Leadership!

They're Dealing With the Nation that's just Been Fallujahed, With Four of it's Own!

They're Dealing With the Nation that in the Same Way Values the Life of Any Other Number of it's Citizens! Such as Those Fellow Americans Currently Kidnapped Now.

And We're Suspossed to be just Flicked Off and Out!?

Let's also For Our Part!, *Not* just Fall For the Temptation and Bait!

Spain at Least for the Moment has Somewhat Weakened! Thailand may Now be Toying with the Same!

(And We Stood By Thailand Thruout the Whole Course of the Vietnam / Indochina War! If we Also Ball Droppingly Did Not Do So, in 1975!)

But We, Japan, Britain, Australia, Italy, Poland, and Many Others, -Are Bravely and Admirably Holding the Faith and Line!, -In the Face of This! Of This Presently Non-Sunny Turn we've Had in the Iraqi Weather!

And So they Make Yet a New Kidnapping, -Another New Threat! That's Getting Old! Tell Us Something Else that is New!, or That we Don't Know!

And They Think they're Gonna So Run Even U.S.!, -Out that Quickly and Easily!?

It's Like a Bully Who Successfully Intimidates and Extorts Money in the Schoolyard! Such Exploitee as he Has, Now Moves Way Up on his Want List!

And Such a Bully is Only Further Emboldened!, -Towards Again Trying Such on Others! "If it Worked on This Person!,-....-It May Just as Well Work on Others! Hell!, -Give It a Shot and Go! After All!, -I Am a Bully / Terrorist!, -in Any Event! This Cave In Validates It! With Some People(s) / Nations, -This Really Works and Pays Off!", -So Goes Their Thinking!

Are *We* a Cave Inner to Such a Bully?! Resist and Don't Fall For the Bait or Softyish Temptation!

This Shud Only Be a Normal and Natural Matter of Course!

To my Chagrin!, -I've Got to Often Enuff Wonder if we're Really All that Up on It!, or Not!? We Shud *Not* Have to Be Reminded or Told! It Shud Be as Normal and Natural to U.S.!, -as a Kid Not Having to Be Told or Reminded to Play! That's How Basic it Really Is and Should Be!

Well, Let's Put the Kabosh on Such an Attitude of Our Own! And Disabuse Ourselves of Such Notions!

Let's Do the Exact Same Kaboshing and Disabusement!, of those Terrorist Killers, Threats, Kidnappers, and Body Abusers and Burners!

Especially When It Comes to it Involving No Less Than Our Own!!! -Such as Our Four at Fallujah. And the Up to Several of U.S. Who Now Have Since Been Shanghaiedly Kidnapped!

And Though Not Specifically Our Own, -The Three Japanese Captives Havn't Escaped my Memory, -Nor That of Many Others!

To Just Throw In the Towel Towards the "Knife at the Throaters"!, -Is the Exact Wrong and Worst Thing to Do Right Now! Or Ever!

The Terroristic Kidnappers and String Uppers, -Moreover, -Are Precisely Trying to Coax and Egg U.S. Off in This Direction! Are We Going to Just Fall For such Bait!?! Are We Actually Gonna Be Silly and Stupid Enough to Do So???!!!

They're Gonna Try to Tilt the Poll Numbers and Election Away from Bush too! And Towards his Softyish Opponent. Indeed, -They've Already Begun Doing so! Even if a Later Spanish Style Influencing / Interference Attempt perhaps Doesn't Take Place! Let Alone When it Quite Likely Enough Could! Be Aware and Beware!

They are also Trying to Spook U.S. Out!, by Raising the Spectre of Vietnam.

Well a Real Lesson of the Vietnam / Indochina War, -is That of our Staying With It! And *Not* Just Running Tail and Bugging Out! Of *Not* Leaving our Allies in Freedom, Out in the Lurch! (Corrupt and Fault Possessing as They Doubtless were), and to the Wolves and Holding the Bag!

What if Saigon 1975 ever Comes Back Around on U.S.?!

The Real Lessons of Vietnam were also to Hold Fully and Faithfully on Things such as our Determination, Alertness, and Resolve! This in a Vietnamization Assistance, -if Not with 500,000 of our Ground Personnel in there at any One Time!

And to Go In with Enough!, -Not Trying to Wing It on the Cheap!

And of Staying In It for the Long Haul! Not "Tireing of It After a While!", as Ho Did So Well Put It! And as Osama and Co. Do So Well Put It Now! Now Something like That!, is a Real Parellel with Vietnam!

Things like A). Such a Vietnamization Program, (Something which Johnson Should Have Done in the 60s!, -The Vietnamization that Nixon Later Did), B). A Mighty and Nearby U.S. Airpower and Seapower Backup!, C). Bombing and Mining of the North and the Trail!, and D). Physically Cutting that Ho Chi Minh Trail, Clear Across Southern Laos to Thailand and the Mekong!, in a Strong, Fortified Line!,-

These are the Ways that we Definitely Could Have WON the Vietnam War! We and the Free (if Still Quite Corrupt) Republic of South Vietnam (and a Free or Neutralistic Laos and Cambodia), -Could Have So Won It!

These Three Nations would be Free Today!, Taking Their Place Today, Among their Fellow Southeast Asian Economic Tigers!

North Vietnam and the Viet Cong would Have Withered on the Vine! And Have Ended Up Looking Quite Foolish and Stupid!, for Having Militaristically Tried to Invade All About the Area, to Begin With!

Alas!, though! -We Fell for various Peacenik Bills of Goods in Vietnam! And Did *Our* Major Part to Just Hand!, our North Viet and VC Enemies a Victory! That They Otherwise Just Wouldn't Have Had!

And We're Now in Danger of Falling For Doing that Same Thing Here in Iraq!

They of the "Out Now!" Crowd are the Ones with the Credibility Gap! It was They Who Eclipsed the Light at the End of the Tunnel! These are Many of the Real Lessons of Vietnam!

A Lesson of Vietnam is Both that we Can and Should Stay With It! So if any Vietnam Parellels are to be Drawn!....,-The Call and Evidence is on *This* Side of the Case!, as I Mention! Not the Softy Pofty Gunshy, "Out Now"ers! The Real Lesson of Vietnam is Not, that "We Shudn't Have Been There Then!, So Therefore we Shouldn't be There Doing the Same Such Now!" No!, -But Rather One of "We Should Have Stayed With It and Won It Back Then! And Should Likewise Stay and Win Now!" That is the Attitude, Accent, Focus, and Spirit! So Let's *Not* just Again Fall For It Now! A Retreatist, Defeatist Bugout of Yesterday!, Again Misapplied to Today! If we Again Automatically Gravitate to that Feeding Pen!, -We would Again be Applying the *Wrong*, Mis-Learned Lesson(s) of Vietnam! Fall For It Again Not!

(The December 1972 B-52 "Christmas Bombing" of North Vietnam! Many Called it Suppossedly "Barbaric" and Such! I Just Loved It! It was Called For and Sorely Needed in the Circumstances! As Patton Said, -"War!, -God How I Love It!" What Do you Do When some "Barbarism" is Sorely Called For and Needed!? Barbarism and Such, in Such Vein, -is Not Always Entirely a Bad Thing! And if we Must Defend Ourselves and Freedom at Christmastime!, -Then So Be It! Others Don't Always Take or Respect our Holiday! Besides, Nixon and Co. Actually Did Unilaterally Institute a Brief Christmas Truce, -Even Then!)

Falling For it So!? -Would We Have Done So On and Just After September 11th?!

Would Those True Everyday American Heroes of Flight 93 Have Just Meekly and Obsequiously Went Along?!

OK Then! It's Still Really Not All that Long After Such!

"Never Forget!" Means to *Never* Forget! *"Now"* is a Part of That Never!

One Can Honestly Differ that we Shud Have Militarily Moved on (saadamistic) Iraq!, as a Part of Our Self Defense Effort and Process!, -in These New Circumstances and Times. On That I would Personally and Strongly Beg to Differ! But even One Honestly Feeling So!, -Cannot and Should Not Otherwise just Forget the Lessons of September 11th!

Among Those Chiefmost Lessons are to *Not* Forget! And to *Not* Be Caught Again with our Guard Down!!!

The Answer and Key to Such Threats, Attacks, and Outrages here is to Have More!, -Not Less! Of Resolve, Efforts, and Resources. Of Having *Enough* Oomph! Of our Lasting Power and Stomach! Not a Tail Between our Legs sort of Not Even Getting Into the Ring! Or of Sheepishly Cringing Back on Out!, -Once in There! We're just Gonna Have to Wrestle Them Down!

Our Very Survival and Such is On the Line! We Have No Choice about the Matter!, -in Any Event!

We're the Nation that Simultaneously Defeated Both nazi Germany and the Empire of Japan! With Mussolini's PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. Italy Thrown In for Good Measure! Don't Tell me that we Can't Last or Stay the Course Now! Or that This is Ultimately Too Big for U.S. to Handle! Where There is a Will!, and Where There are Resources, -There is a Way! The Idea That we Supposedly Can't Hold the Fort!, -in this One, Smaller, (Though Still Populous), Third World Country! -Let's Not Be Silly!

As I'm Typing This, I've just Heard those Jokers Make some Kind of "Or Else!" Threat!, on the 11 O'clock News. That's again in Connection with These *American* Kidnappings over there, as I speak of. Well Hey!, -In the Face of Such Outrages as they've Done Even More of Lately!, -*We're* the Ones Who are Going to Do the "Or Elseing!"! I Think the Shoe Really Fits here! It is Such Knife Wielders who've Donned Such Shoe!, and that Bring This About!

I Hear in the Next Morning's News, as I do a Further Edit, -That they're Threatening to Mutilate our Fellow American shud their Bug Out Demands of U.S. Not be Met. And "To Be Treated to a Worse Fate than the Fallujah Four!" (a Very Close Paraphrase) Well an "Outrage"!, once again, -is the First and One of the Best Words I can Think of to Describe it! Nothing Less than That! Well Nothing's Changed or New! The Previous Paragraph Still Holds and Stands! They Can Refer Back to that Paragraph. What Part of That Don't They Understand?! Very Simple! Well *We're* once again the Ones Who are Going to Do the "Or Elseing"!, -to Such Unacceptable Outrages as They've Done or Will Do!

I've also Lately Heard Iraqi Governing Council Members "Sassing" U.S.!, Over Fallujah and some Other Things.

They Will Soon Enuff be Their Own, Full, Sovereign Government, Albeit Still in Association with our Continued Troop Prescence / Occupation.

But They are Not Yet Now. They are Still Conquerees and Surrendurees Under *Our* Military Occupation! They Have Their Governing Council at *Our* Grace and Pleasure!

And as Native Iraqis, They Do Have some Feelings about Fallujah. That is Understandable Enough.

But They'd Do Well to Remember that They've been Conquered! In a Fair and Square Military Conflict, and Now Subsequent Military Governance and Occupation!

And that We Also Have some Strong and Very Understandable Fallujah Feelings of Our Own! They so Brought Those About by Their Disgraceful and Outrageous Actions to Four of U.S. at Fallujah!

When Citizens of a Country Do Such to Citizens of Another!, -(Even When Without Being Subject to a Military Occupation!, -Let Alone in Their Case With!), -They can Expect such U.S. Type Reactions to Happen! This is Quite a No Brainer!

*Bremer* IS Now their All Powerful! *Not* Saadam Any Longer! Bremer is Their Boss!, -Like it or No!

I'm Reminded of some German Citizens Protesting Against the Allies, in the First Few Years of the Postwar Occupation. In the American Zone. One of our Commanders was Inspired to Clearly Tell Them in No Uncertain Terms!, -That They were *Conquerees* and Under Military Occupation! And That They Had Best Never Forget That! Now Thats the Attitude and Spirit! On His Part! And On What Should be Their Part! And Now Likewise Shud be on the Iraqi Populace and Governing Council's Parts!

Battle Shapeing Up!, Folks! "A Time for War!" This is Who We're Gonna Have to Fight! It's Gonna Rain on Sunday! Quit in This Case Hopeing for the Sun!, -and Get Out your Umbrella! This is No Time to Fall, Fail, Faint Off and Out, or Lose Faith! Courage, Bravery, and All That sort of Such! In Something of a Churchillian Spirit and Fashion! No Time to just "Cringe Queasle" Homeward!

Like a Song Says, -It's Too Late to Turn Back Now!

Our Not Having Entered to Begin With, -Just Wasn't an Option Either!

So Go In in Force and Strength!

Take Care of Business and Get the Job Done!

It is as Simple as That!

A Softly Tempted Caving or Queasleing In!, -Obviously Just has NO Place in This here!

In a sort of a Tie Together, Sum Up, -I speak of our Fellow American Kidnapees and of our Fallujah Four!

And I Urge that we *Don't* Just Let Ourselves be Run Out! They can Do the Chasing! But it is Only *We* Who can Do the Run Out Compliance!

These are Very Much my Two Great Sumups here.

Let's Let Them Know that It Does NOT Pay!, -To Threaten, Kill, or Burn Americans or Anyone Else! And for U.S. to NOT Queasleingly of Ourselves, Act to Show or Suggest that It Does So Pay!!! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/11/04 11:42 PM)