Newest Dubious / Notorious / Outrageous / and Shameable Development is the Kidnapping of the Three Japanese. Civilians Only on a Humanitarian Mission, -I'd Add. (One of Them is a Reporter too) There is also a Real Danger of Other Kinappings. A La the Colombians!

Far From Cowing the Japanese though!, -The Kidnapper Terrorists may Find their Own Actions to Backfire on Them!

Japan's Dander and Resolve may Just be *Increased!*, Over This, -Not Decreased!

What if Japan perhaps even Goes so Far as to *Increase* It's Troop Presence!, as a Result of This. Would That ever be a Message to Send such Terror-Nappers!

If Need be, Japan Will Regrettably Sacrifice it's Own, for a Greater Good.

Japan Does Not Surrender! It's Not Typically Known to Do so! It Took Two!,-Not One, -but Two!, -Atom Bombs! Before They Finally Did, -perhaps for the First Time in their History, -Make a Reluctant, No Choice, Surrender!

The Goon's Video and Message Showed them Literally Holding Blades onto their Unwilling Captive's Throats! Ready to Slash. They've also Publicly said that they'd Burn their Bodies,-Alive, -Were their Demands for a Japanese Bugout Not Met. This is All so a la Fallujah.

Our Dander was Rightly and Understandably Gotten Up overThat! That Outrage! Some Level of Japan's may Now Be Too!

Again, Regarding Both Incidents, -What Do they Think they're Going to Gain?!, By Such! They Want to Chase the Japanese and Others Out. But they May Actually Accelerate Their Flow *In*!

Japan one of These Days just may Decide to Re-Arm! A Step I would Strongly Support. They are the Great Britain of the Pacific. She may Someday Feel that She Understandably Needs to! That's Incidental, however.

What's Immeadiate is the Outrage Japan is now Being Subjected to!

We Westerners may have some Tendancy or Inclination to Change our Minds! But I Don't Think these Terrorist Thugs Quite Understand Asian Values or Ways! When Asians Give Their Word, -They Keep It!

Japan Found it in it's Interest to Have a Prescence in Iraq, -and Isn't Gonna be Swayed from it by a Few Terrorist Threats and Thugs! It's Other, Larger, Interests Remain Unchanged!, by This!

Also, I Don't Think they Very Well Understand the Asian Matter and Value of "Face"!

And I Think that the Hindus and Buddhist Peoples are Gonna Be None Too Happy with Them either! When the Terrorist's World Islamic Jihad Stuff Starts Relbing on These Others!

Already the Taliban just Cooly and Cruelly Destroyed the Large, Historic, Buddhist Statues in Afghanistan! Buddhists are Peaceful, -but I Don't Think that They Could or Should View This Kindly!

Islam Doesn't Want their Mosques and Such to be Transgressed Upon!, -Yet They're Not Willing to Act Likewise!, Towards Others! It Then Takes some Nerve to Cry to the World About your Own!

They so Can Come to Have Not Only the Judeo-Christians as a Determined Enemy! But the Large Hindu and Buddhist Worlds Too!

So Again, -What Do they Really Think they're Gaining by Such!?

They could be Only Driving the Likes of Germany and France, -Ever the More *Toward* U.S.! Not Away!

So if We and Others *Don't* "Spanish Cave In" from This! -Then any "Gain" From This, -Could Be Our's! They could be Unwittingly but Definitely, -Handing a Gain Over to Us / U.S.!

But if on the Other Hand we Just Cower and Cave to This!.....We'd Mayswell Have just Left the Barn Door Wide Open! When we So Easily Could Have and Should Have Kept it Closed! And Then we Wonder Why the Horse has Gotten Out! A Terroristic Horse! From such a Pandora's Barn Box! We Would have Uselessly *Handed* Them a Gain Here!, That They Otherwise Would Just Not Have Had!

There are Cut Your Losses Times and Matters in Life, -But This is Not One of Them! If you Give these Likes such an Appeasing Inch!, They'll Emboldingly Try for an Aggressive Mile on You! Let's Have some Stomach here! Let's Have some Long Term Lasting and Staying Power!

Perhaps Japan will Now Show a Different and Better Example!, than Spain Lately Did!

And Spain Will Always be With Us! And May Yet Fully Be Back!

As to Condy's Testimony Today, -Her Detractors say that They Should Have Known and Done Something About it Pre- 9 -11.

But This is From the Same Folks Who were Crying About First Getting "Incontrovertable Proof of an Imminent Threat!" Etc!, -About Iraq!

Had Bush and His Team All Out Wanted to Get At Osama and Co, -*Prior* to 9-11!, -Like Clark and Co. Now Crow For!, -We'd Have Never Heard the End of All This Peaceish, Softy Talk on "No Imminent Threat", Etc! From Again Guess Who! It'd Be just Like the Leadup to the Neccessitated War in Iraq!

And Now these Same Detractors Cry About Pre 9-11 Matters! As if They Themselves would be So Hawkish About It! This is Laffable! An Astonishments of Astonishments!

And As Condoleeza Quite Very Well has Said!, Nothing Specific was Given to Go On! What Do you Specifically Go Out and Strike?, if you're Not Given a Specific Target!

Shoot Wild!, and you Open Yourself Up to Domestic and World Criticism on that Score! Guess Who a Lot of that Domestic Outcry would Have Come From!?

Those Presently Crying for Pre-Emptive Action, -Would Have Stood Staunchly in that Very Same Pre-Emptive Action's Way!!!

The New Bush Administration was Trying to Get an Anti -Terrorist Policy of Substance Together! After a Decade of Cinton Peaceish Appeasement and Weak Half Measures! And of FBI-CIA Hand Tying since the Mid 70s! (Guess Where a Lot of That Came From! -Not the Hawks and Such!) Only 233 Days to Try to Get an Effort of Real Substance Together!, Before 9-11 Finally Did Come Down. Osama and Co. were just Able to Strike First.

Guess Who Laid the Groundwork for What Finally Happened 8 Months into the New President's Term? While Yes, -It Wasn't Totally Clinton, -an Awful Lot of it was! His 8 Years of Such! Half Hearted at Best of Measures! Heart and Spirit Not Really Into It! Domestic Affairs (and Sleazy Personal Ones-Subjecting U.S. to Such!) to the Exclusion of, and At the Expense of Foreign / National Security and Defense of Ones! No Dang Wonder!

Would a Pre- 9-11 Congress Really Been as Friendly to Such a Robust Bush Anti-Terrorist Effort *Before* Sept. 11th? Would They Have Been So as They were Afterwards?! I Don't Think So! Congress OKs and Appropriates the Funds. I Doubt They would Have Appropriated or Approved in the Same Way Before!, -as After!

Would the Typical Peace Prefferer or Anti-Busher also Have Been So?! Again I Don't Think So! Again Just Look to their Not Long *After* Sept 11th!, of Attitudes and Actions!, as Concern the Bush Iraq Efforts!

Now Had Bush Done Nothing on Iraq!, and at Some Stretch Down the Road, -Be That Sooner or Later, -Saadam Layed One Into U.S. Somehow! Those Very Peaceniks!, Would Instead be After the Fact, Sunshine Hawks!, on Iraq! So Which of the Two is it?! One Can't Have it Both Ways!

Likewise, If Prior to 9-11, -Bush would Have Clamored to Go After Al Qaida, -We'd Have Been Hearing All the "Incontrovertable Proof" Stuff!, -From these Very Same People! As They certainly Laid On Thick and Heavy, in (a "Beforetime") Iraq! Amazements of Amazements!

It is Such Detractors who Drop a Real and Astonishing Ball!, Both Before and After 9-11! Not Bush and Co.Beforehand! Nor After.

Such is my Take on Condy's Testimony of Today.

As to "No" WMD Supposedly Being Found in Iraq, (And Some Mobile Bio-Weapons Trucks and Such *Were* Found!), -Isn't This Precisely the Kind of "Screw Someone Up" Stuff!, (ie, Hideing It, Destroying It, Etc), -That Saadam and Co, -Would Do!? Consider the Source!

Look at All the Past Nuclear and Other WMD Things *Were* Known and Found! I Recall him on a Newscast Once, -Nose Thumbingly Holding Up Nuclear Triggers he'd Acquired! That's Not Exactly a WMD Angel!, in my Book!

He was Hamstrung somewhat, (But Still Strong) with his WMD Ambitions Between his Two Persian Gulf Wars!, -What with Sanctions, Inspections, and All. The World's Spotlight was at least Somewhat on him! Nukes and WMDs Then Aren't of the Same Feasability or Fun!, as They'd Been Before!

So it's the Next Best Thing!, -to Really Make America and the West Look Like it has Egg on it's Face! To Put On such a "Good Guy" Appearance! They Moved This Up to their Fore!

If he was So Clean, -Why Not Do a South Africa Like, "Oh Sure!" Spirit and Forthcomingness! Regarding Renewed Inspections in the Leadup to the Recent War?! Why All the Inspections Stonewalling?! (Both Inspections One and Two) Why the Nearly 5 Years Long Inspectors Bootout?! Those Bootoutees were Official UN Personnel, (As Well as Numerous Resolutions, Directives, and his Own Gulf War One Surrender Aggreement), and This Guy was Suppossedly Cooperating with the World Community and UN?!

So Don't just Fall For "Innocent" WMD Appearances!

That's where I Come Down on WMD, and their Apparently Not as of Yet being Found. That is Not any Real Reason against our War or Effort!

On All Counts as Bush and Co. have Cited, -Moving on saadamistic Iraq was the Right, Imperative, and Neccessary Thing to Do!

I Had to Basically Address Iraqi WMDs here, Lest the Point be Raised in Rebuttal, -to some of What I've Earlier Talked About.

So Take Heart! Have Courage! March with Hope! Stay the Course! And Steady as She Goes! Don't Give or Cave In! Would we Have Done So in those Weeks and Months Just After September 11th?! Of Course Not! Well if we Remember and Have Never Forgotten!, as we so Loudly Proclaimed to Be the Case!, -Then Let's Follow Thru and Act Like It! And Likewise Weaken or Give In Not Now! This is No Time or Place to Be Turning Yellow!

As to Knives Being Held to the Japanese Three's Throats!, -What would for example Reagan Do?! Can you just Hear the Kind of Remarks He'd be Making?! That's Much of the General Spirit! Let's Have Something of a "Reagan Reaction and Outrage!", Regarding This! As we Did with our Own Fallen, of September 11th! Not a Yellow Give In Appeasement! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (04/09/04 03:28 PM)