I Want to Acknowledge This Publicly. There are Places, Especially within my Second Half, Where I Repeat Things like "Emotional Decision" a Few More Times than I Really Shud Have!

My First Half or More, -was Actually Little to None Actually Bad! But Within my Second Half, -There are Areas that my Writing certainly Shud Have Been Better!

There was also a "Composition Box Transposition" Involved! That's When you Insert some Extra Lines, Paragraphs, Etc, During One's Review Process. Sometimes you then Forget! And Continue Typing Things, -Only Now these Further Ones are Out of Place!

It Analogizes to a Book Proceeding;- Chapter 1, 2, 3, 4, -Then 8, 9, 10, 11, -(The Unintended Insertees!), -Then you Catch Yourself!, and at some Point Do your Chapters 5, 6, 7, - , 12, 13, and 14!

This also Happened to me on 2 or 3 Earlier Posts. But I Literally Retyped the Misplaced Paragraphs in their Proper Places, -During my Revision. Then Backspaced the Misplaced Ones Out!

This can Happen if you Type and Post when Sleepy, Tired, Etc! This One was Such a One.

The "Emotional Decision Ones", were at Least Partly Misplaced so!

I Looked it Over. In This Case, -Rather than literally Retype it, -I "Tweak Corrected" It! Judging it Doable So. It was a Case where such "Tweak Repair" could be Done.

Perhaps if it were Not Accidentally Misplaced, -The Word or Phrase "Emotional Decision" Wouldn't Appear as Repetitive! Theres Another Area or Two where Much the Same has Occurred.

If there's a Way to Select, Drag, Etc within a Composition Box, -I'm Not Totally Up On or Aware of it yet! That of course would be a Better Way to Correct such Accidental Misplacements! Though I'm now Substantially Out of Computer and Net Newbieland, -There are Still some Areas and Ways that I am yet in it!

Also, in my Editing, -I Added a Mention and Regret, to the Member that I was Replying to, -Concerning my Length. "...Sorry that This has Worked Out to be One of my Longer Ones!,....", I Wrote. And to Give a Heads Up on It as well.

But Due to the Same Sleepiness, Fatigue, or Whatever, -I Evidently Missed a Step, in Completing that Edit! I Did Type That!, and Added it in an Edit! It was Within the Edit Period. But I Do Not See It in my Final Piece! The Final "Review your Post" Before Submitting, -is What I Must of Sleepily Missed!

So This is to Now Let you Know, That I've Felt and Said This! It was Only Fair to Let the One I was Replying to, So Know! I Worked on That, -But it Sleepily Got Away from me!

Now Back to an Earlier Mentioned Mistake. I Only Became More Aware of some of the Second Part's Repititions, Later On.

The "Tweak Patch", I of course was Aware of. And Felt it to be All Right! Which I may well Still Feel! These Misplaced Sections Actually Didn't Work Out that Bad!, in This Case, -After "Tweak Patching"!

So Those Three Main Things as I've just Mentioned! Are Why my Reply to Frenchy Could Have Been Better! As All Round Writing Styles and Such Go!

I've Gotten Much Much Better in Writing, Across my Board! I'm Essentially as I Should Be. But of course There's Room for Remaining Improvement! This was Something of a Blip! And There was Certainly Room for Improvement on This Particular Blip!

So All my Due Notifying, Regrets, and Apology to Frenchy on That! And While Not Earth-Shaking or Anything!, -I would Say that This Due!, is More than just a Few!

My Content, Spirit, and Substance I Stand Entirely By! But Some of my Second Half or So's Writing Style, -Certainly Could Have and Should Have Been Better!
[color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]