Watching the Evening (Network) News this Evening, -I was a Bit Startled, yet Simultaneously Un-Surprised!, to Hear What I Heard! (NBC Nightly News.)

I Came in somewhere in the Middle of the Report, Still in Time to Hear the Following.

It Concerns Another AQ Tape or Document, just recently Released or Found.

Which *Confirms* I'm Afraid!, -What I've earlier said in this Thread, on their Successfully Toppling and Influencing a Western Government,-Namely Spain.

This Communication of Theirs thats spoken of in the Report, -*Says So Itself!*

It Directly Says, -That They of Al Qaida *Were* Successfully Able to Topple a Western Government! *And* to Successfully Influence Such a One to Pull Out of Iraq!

Don't Just Take my Word for It!, -*They Have Just Said as Much Themselves!*

Also, about 10 Days Ago, -in which I Posted another, earlier Update in this Thread, -I had Heard Another Disturbing Report!

In a Local Restaurant, the TV was on Fox or CNN. A Report was on from Someone in Pakistan, -Who Claimed that AQ Definitly *Has* Some of the Missing Suitcase Nuclear Bombs! Now the Report and Claim May or May Not be True, -But it is Certainly Quite Reasonably Likely! I Wouldn't Want to just Give it the Benefit of Not Knowing or the Doubt! It Sent a Clammily Disturbing Chill thru me! I Held Back, but am Making an Update Mention now.

Osama and Al Qaida *Have* Claimed in the Past that They've Got Some. And This *may* have been More than just Bravado Talk.

Now even if They Have Some, -It Takes Real Technical Know How to Know How to Successfully Set One Off! Granted! It'd Likely Take Them some Time to Come Upon this Expertise. But if They can Acquire Russian Nukes, -Then They Can Acquire Rushan or Other Expertise!

What I've earlier Concernedly said, about Their Recent Tape Saying that They are " 90 % Complete!" Towards their "Destruction of America!", -Can Have a Tie In here! A Reasonably Possible, Perhaps even Likely, -Kind of 2 Plus 2 = 4 !, and "Connect the Dots"!

*If* Al Qaida and Co. Has any of These!, -You Can be Sure that They *Are* Going to Someday *Use* Them! They Will so Use Them on Somebody! We *Are* One of Their Somebodys! One of Their Chief Somebodys! Any of U.S. Can Become One of the Next Victims of Terrorist Misfortune! It Behooves Us Greatly to Prepare!, and Be Aware!

Both of These Disturbing Developments of which I Speak, -Plus the Recent Fallujah Atrocities, Are Quite Undeniable Disturbing Signs! There's a Lot of Talk Nowadays of Bush and Co. Suppossedly Not Having Picked Up 9-11 Signs!, -There's some Really Disturbing Signs Going On Elsewhere and Right Now!, -That People Aren't Picking Up On! Or Much Too Littledly So!

When we Sleep and Forget! And When we Start Overly Carping at Ourselves!, At Some Expense of Keeping our Eyes on our Sworn Enemy Ball from Without! -That's When Their Likes are Even More Emboldened and Likely to Strike! And We Will Have some Undeniable and Unavoidable Shame!, Should such Happen! "Fool me Once, Shame on You! - Fool me Twice, Shame on Me!" We'll be Talking Real Loud Again, About "Never Forgetting!", But I Seriously Once Again Wonder How Long we're Going to Remember!

On Survival Relevance, -This is Only Very Relevant! I Suggest that People Move These Areas of Preparedness Up a Few Notches! Be it Days, Weeks, Months, or Several Years!, -I Quite Reasonably Think that Something Large is Quite Likely to Again Happen!

It Wasn't Just me whose Recently Ventured What They Very Well may have had Behind their Recent Madrid Attacks.

*They Have Just Come Out and Said So Themselves!*
[color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]