After the large wildfire we had here a few years ago, we created a list of bug-out items which I keep on the frig. I have not yet prioritized it, which would be a nice feature. We also have BOBs ready to go at all times.

I scan all important documents (including medical records) and keep a copy of them all (encrypted) on a USB drive. This is part of my EDC (in my pocket now). Although most of these documents might be available from the source, I wouldn't want to count on it. Further, if the source was also affected by the disaster, then you still need your own copies. Additionally, I keep all these important documents in a portable fireproof safe which we will take with us.

All of our computers are automatically backed up daily on an external, portable hard drive which we can easily take with us. I have a laptop which would also go and both the USB drive and external drive can be read from the laptop.

We have a motor home which makes bugging out much easier for us. I keep it stocked and ready. Even during power outages, we have used it here. It has water, a generator, microwave, gas stove and oven, and bathroom with hot water. During the big wildfire we have friends who spent a week in their motor home.