As Mdinana mentioned, my friend Melissa and I talked about and others echoed, “baby steps.”

My goal was a month and I am close to reaching it. Now I’m thinking, extend that to two months and put a plan together to implement that.

In bouncing ideas off each other, Melissa did point out the benefit of this house as it has the most storage space. Buy just a little extra at a time and rotate the stock. This property is centrally located not only geographically but socially making it an attractive option. This gives me a chance to lead by doing.

Melissa also went further into her property down south, one of the three locations first mentioned. It is already off the grid and the huntress has talked about the deer in the area. The real disadvantage is, that house of hers is tiny.

For clarification I mentioned a year because in the discussion with Lisa, a year would be the worst case scenario.

Jeanette Isabelle