Originally Posted By: IzzyJG99
Like most EDCers I've come to love Zebra's pens. The model F-701 Stainless Steel seems to be a favorite amongst people. It's my primary full size EDC Pen. Second is the F-301 Compact. The F-701 was like $5.99 at Wal-Mart. And you get, at least at the time you did, two F-301's for I think $4.95.

About two years ago we invited a LEO into our home to report some crime. He had the F-701 that he was very protective of. He said he never lets anyone use it and that he has disposable bic pens for anyone filling out a report. I said "Hold on...I'll get my F-701." And he laughed.

And like most people I've got a nice 3x5" Rite in the Rain notebooks (About 10, actually. But only 1 with me, of course) I got free through various promotions from some tactical companies.

The pen is my most used piece of daily ballast. Zebra F-701 in my pocket and a Uniball Vision micro needlepoint gel in with the checkbook. I haven't found a mechanical pencil I really like, so I'm still using the cheapies.

I carry a basic 3x5 memo pad in my back pocket. The Rite in the Rain ones are overkill for how fast I go through them.

The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane