I find the PS4 extraordinarily useful. The pliers and scissors are the most used items, and the knife is fine for normal usage, although I don't prefer the chisel grind - this may get "customized" in the future. It doesn't have the tweezers of the Classic, but the pliers work even better than the tweezers ever did. I usually carry a multitool on my belt which will definitely handle tasks too big for the PS4, but I don't have to field dress elephants all that often.

I have een carrying the CC pry bar for about eight months. I don't use it every day, but when I do, it handles tasks that I would consider abusive for my knives. If I had to drop something from my keyring, this would probably be the item

A key element in the key ring is the ring itself, some of which are very satisfactory, but rather bulky. The A&P keyring from county comm is a fine solution - a nice cable with a good fastener that is easy to use and that does not unhook on its own. This makes it simple to adjust my carry depending upon circumstances.

I like a lot of the stuff I have purchased from CC, but I nothing more than a satisfied customer.