Arny, I am fairly computer illiterate, so no picture at this time. I'll ask my son for some help on that score. Until then, let me try a word picture to answer your questions : Once the hot pressed bandana is sealed in the bag , I cover all four edges of the bag with 2"Gorilla Tape, overlapped about an inch over each edge. That leaves two clear plastic "windows", one on each flat side. I add a length of 2" wide G Tape down the middle of the window on one side, to add abrasion resistance. On the other side, I lay on the ~5" long flat roll of 40" of G Tape. It is placed down the middle of the window , like the reinforcing tape strip on the other side. I tape the flat roll onto the bag with 3 lengths of 1" G Tape, overlappingt the top and bottom of the roll and place one length in the middle. This makes the whole package fairly stiff on the vertical axis. It goes into my pocket , tape roll side towards my leg, my wallet on top of it . It anchors well. The package lasts for about six months to a year and then you do it over in a new bag . Lint or roll detachment has never been a problem , at least not until it would be recycled anyway. If I'm carrying an EDC bag, I'll have another bandana/ tape pack in the bag . Same for my wife's bag and my son's school backpack.

Edited by acropolis5 (06/14/12 03:45 AM)