For my money, a tool like the Wenger Ranger 78 is the best Swiss Army knife for the woods - the one-hand-opening, locking, plain edge blade & saw being the most important features in my mind (I like a model with the least amount of tools, but including these).

If you were looking for the standard-size models I'd go for the Wenger Evolution S13 (but the model with the Phillips instead of the corkscrew). This is the standard size SAK, with pretty much the same tool-set as the Ranger 78 including a locking main blade.

I have both of these knives (my Ranger is an older model, but same tool-set) and I think they have the best selection of tools for the woods; everything I'd need and little I don't. The Ranger is more of a belt carry sized tool, so I got the smaller SAK to pocket carry along side my fixed blade (my son is now using the Ranger).

Looking at the Victorinox line-up, it seems that the One-Hand Trekker NS and the Hiker are pretty much the equivalent to the above Wenger knives (except the Hiker doesn't have a locking blade and it has a small blade in the place of the Wenger's nail file).