Who here has or has used Leatherman's Skeletool CX? The reason I ask it that a while back I bought two Leatherman Freestyle CX's from Woot.com; they were only $15 apiece and now I wish I'd have picked up more since that's less than 1/2 price. As great as the Freestyle is it's really not a "multi-tool"- it's just two tools, a pliers and a knife. The main use I have seems to be a pliers, then a screwdriver, then pretty much everything else.

The Leatherman Skeletool CX looks like it addresses the issue by adding a driver with changeable bits. I like that idea as they sell a driver set that goes with it. My questions are: Are there extra bits within the tool? And is there any provision to carry the spares inside the tool? Lastly, while the Skeletool CX appears to be very light it looks to be nearly as bulky as a full featured multi-tool. So how does is carry?

Lastly, the real downside is that the Skeletool CX has really just three useful tools yet costs more than most than a Wave, Blast, etc. Can any owners comment on whether they feel the Leatherman Skeletool CX is worth the price?

Thanks!