Thanks for all the great suggestions guys!

I actually replaced my Headlamps with two SilverStar Ultra Bulbs a while back, and actually kept the two others and have them in my truck. I forgot to list those.

I will check out the MainStay bars. Datrex's aren't (too) bad..

I also have extra fuses in the truck as well. (Also not listed..)

Yeah, fix a flat has a lot of limitations, and I've heard you can pretty much count on replacing the tire if you actually use it. Generally, I'd either change the tire or call a Tow Truck.

Having something I could melt snow in is a great idea, and something I hadn't really considered. I'll come up with something I can use and have it on hand.

Medication is something I read in another post, and will be adding that to my list as well. I have a backpack that I actually (just) purchased that I always have within reach. I'll probably store that stuff in there. God forbid I go more than 48 hours without my Prilosec. smile

Heatsheet - Gotta check that out.

And thanks for the info on the Dyno Charger. Honestly, I don't think it's a good one and will check into that further. I am also looking at getting one of those Solar/Battery combo chargers as well. Might even just carry that in my backpack as well.

Thanks for all the great advice! I'm really going to enjoy this forum.