I EDC an Arc single AA LED light and that thing has REALLY weathered the test of time well. Almost indistinguishable from the day I bought it. Amazing.

My mini RSK Mk1 has been carried clipped to my pocket almost since they came out (I got a fullsize and then as I recall a few months later decided that the mini would be more comfortable. The only real sign of wear is the black clip, which is really quite worn - with sliver edges and scratches. The handle is pristine, but there are two little chips taken out of the edges - most likely when dropped, rather than pocket wear. The blade shows no wear.

I also carry a Fox 40 whistle. I've gone through two of them - once upgrading to a newer Fox 40 Sonik. Both showed an accumulation of pocket filth, but otherwise showed no wear. The silver (nickel plate?) loop on the Sonik seems to be aging more gracefully than the gold/brass-toned loop on the older one, but both did their job just fine.

For a while I carried a small keychain compass made by Suunto. It didn't last long before the bezel on it started locking up. I don't carry it anymore.