Ahh... lights ... yeah, I've been on CPF for years. I have several headlamps and flashlights, but you're all correct, NONE have made it into the trunk. What am I thinking? Will rectify soon. Ditto the additional batteries (it's actually probably time to bring those ones in anyway).

Good call on the board and card game stuff. I've actually got a deck in my wife's trunk, but again, none made it to this one.

Bacpacjac: you're right on the clothes smile Out here the weather isn't too severe. I do have a spare underwear/socks in my BOB, but I suppose I can grab a set (his and hers) for this too. Good call. As for jacket and whatnot, I figure I can grab one as I leave. If not, well, then I'm an idiot and going to be the guy with a blanket wrapped around him. Serves me right. My wife harps on me for this all the time!

Bigreddog: though about meds. I do have a few (motrin and such) but no imodium. I think that was around at some point and probably expired. Probably worth the effort to replace. Thanks. As for a first aid book, I'm good there. 10 years as an EMT, my wife and I are both physicians.

Great insights so far. Thank you!