My first post but I don't feel like a newbie since I have been reading and learning for some time now and could no longer sit on the sidelines. This is absolutely the best of the best and I visit this forum everyday, sometimes several times a day. My "kits' have grown from very little to a reasonable "where I want to be", thus my username "Readyone". I continue to learn and prepare for all contingencies and I have to thank all of the professionals on this forum for their input, and especially the photographs and spreadsheets of personnally owned kits, The Best! Chris and Doug, or is it Doug and Chris, continue to provide outstanding guidance and expertise for this forum and website and I want to thank them personnally.

As a safety professional in a hospital I am on the move quite often to conduct daily duties or respond to emergency incidents/drills. I alway have this Binder with me which contains necessary survival items to support me in case I am working an incident/drill or at a long... meeting. [img]http://office.reviewindex.com/reviews/B00006IAAF.html[/img]. (Hope the image works, if not just go to the websites listed). In addition I have a fanny pack that is constantly at my side with other survival items. The Vinyl Binder is a Heritage Industries, number 2460675/Black. I purchase mine at Office Depot, Item number 310821 (I have no association with either of the companies I have referred too). The convenience of this zip-around 3-ring binder with calculator is its carry methods. It has a over the shoulder strap (removable if so desired), which I keep in place at all times, for hands free use, and regular handles to carry like a professional.

Keep up the great work Doug and Chris, and all of you wonderful contributors, because survival and safety is a state of mind.

Quote:
ONE DAY CLOSER