]Back to the topic. I've read through a lot of Bear threads. Then I saw this one and the other one. I stopped and thought about it for a bit. I think we're all giving him a bit more flak than he deserves. He's a television presenter on a television show. Let's get down to brass tacks and see what he has accomplished. He's gotten a lot of kids interested in the outdoors in a time where kids aren't too interested in anything outside of a video game. That alone is good enough for me.[

All very good points stated above. And the fact that television is greedy. And I'm sure a very large portion of the things many of us disagree with. Was all done for the ratings game. Yes some if not many things were dangerous. Or would get you killed or hurt, poisoned,or harmed in other ways. But we still watched. Which in turn made him money. The channel money, the advertisers money. And got more kids interested in something besides video games. So yeah I'm not a fan of tv bear. But maybe in real life he's ok. And for his paycheck. I'd probably do a backflip off a cliff and drink urine out of a snakeskin too. ;p