Hello, everybody,
Thank you all for replies. They all were useful. There was a question what I intend to use the knife for. Well, the most common thing I will do with the knife is the knife will accompany me during my travels, including abroad. I will mainly use the knife for cooking, but I do not want a cooking knife because I want to take the same knife for camping, hunting, fishing and shooting my bow or crossbow. When I shoot from bow and crossbow, I need some strong knife that I could take arrows out from trees. Folding knives are more convenient, I agree, but I feel my Spyderco may break down when I try to get arrows out of trees. And I hate washing folders after cuting meat, fixed blades are much better.
I also travel to very unpopular places like mountains of Kyrgyzstan, deserts of Kazahstan or countryside of Brazil. Often, in order to be polite, I will have to give my knife to local people (as already happened) who often misuse them (like choping bones and splitting logs) but it is loo late to ask them not to so (this way I lost two knives, my father mor than six!). I get attached to my knives and don't want them to be broken. Knife should be of a high quality because I myself also break things easily, even Spydercos and Victorinoxes (broke both in less than 3 years I bought them). The blade length, as I already mentioned, preferably not longer than 5 ", may be even 5" is too long. Longer blades are not convenient.
I looked at Scandinavian knives and I do like them. They are very good in hand, beatiful, reasonably priced and easy to resharpen. But I think I may break the knife, therefore I want a knife with a very long guarantee. And I did not know any Scandinavian firm that gives guarantee longer than 5 years.
Regards,